20 October, 2022

Episode 54 - Punkyness Brew(ster)ing





Transitioning from some straightforward alternative rock, to more punk tinged alternative.  Standard fare, then a rare one from The Stone Roses.  Godzuki kicking of the female led section of this mix, including some local Colorado artists. My wife got to meet and film Dressy Bessy for a project about 10 years back.  Also included is a nod to "But I'm a Cheerleader," which to my knowledge never had an official soundtrack released.  Probably the only Darling Buds track I like, then moving along to more punkier and grungier stuff, culminating in older post-punk near the end.  And a bonkers one to close it out.

00:00 Piano Magic - The Last Engineer
05:22 Yo La Tengo - Cherry Chapstick
11:28 The Stone Roses - Heart on the Staves
14:26 Skywave - Kiss
18:27 Godzuki - Toast
21:15 Dressy Bessy - If You Should Try To Kiss Her
23:51 The Darling Buds - I Couldn't Remember
25:42 Matson Jones - Good Advice
29:29 And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead - Clair de Lune
32:52 Spacemen 3 - Losing Touch With My Mind
37:31 Dinosaur Jr - Raisins
40:42 Lush - Second Sight
43:08 Shellac - QRJ
45:53 Pines of Nowhere - So Long
49:07 Big Black - I Can't Believe
50:08 Warsaw - At A Later Date
53:10 Ocaso Epico - Sem Titulo

photo credit: my garden

No comments:

Post a Comment