19 September, 2026

P615 Ambient Country

 


Prior to my hiatus, I had alluded that there were more of these mixes in the hopper. Here are two more with some new artists in the mix as well as additional tracks from artists featured previously. I suppose this would’ve worked better when I made it back in early summer as I think they capture that feeling of hot desert days and cool star filled nights. As I was researching this, I was surprised, then not surprised at how much AI generated music was on youtube that fit this style. As such, I decided AI generated images would be used instead of my usually random finds.


01 Piero Piccioni – Arizona Dreaming
02 World Standard – Loving Spoonful
03 Field Works, Stuart Hyatt, Julien Marchal, Youmna Saba, Fadi Tabbal, Danny Paul Grody, Bob Hoffnar, Tomas Lozano, Dena El Saffar – The Morning Bends Down
04 Joe Harvey-White & Geir Sundstol – Ribbles
05 Ikue Mori with Robert Quine & Marc Ribot – Painted Desert
06 Scenic, Bruce Licher, James Brenner, Brock Wirtz – Hole in the Wall
07 Steve Kilbey – Hypnogogue
08 Date Palms – Yuba Source Part I
09 Scenic, Bruce Licher, James Brenner, Brock Wirtz – The Mid Hills
10 Pan American – Ord-Lhr
11 Loscil – Emma
12 Bruce Kaphan – Outpost
13 Susumu Yokota & Rothko – Distant Sounds of Summer
14 Chuck Johnson – Moonstone
15 Hammock – I Can Almost See You (Raising Your Voice… Trying to Stop an Echo)


01 Rex – A Good Time to Die
02 Gregory Uhlmann, Josh Johnson, Sam Wilkes – Arpy
03 Godspeed You Black Emperor – The Cowboy…
04 Death Ambient – Ways Out
05 Scenic, Bruce Licher, James Brenner, Brock Wirtz – Down Black Canyon Road
06 Joe Harvey-Whyte & Bobby Lee – Plainsong
07 Earth – Miami Morning Coming Down II (Shine)
08 Four Tet & William Tyler – Secret City
09 Date Palms – Yuba Reprise
10 Labradford – G
11 Myles Cochran – The Deepest Sea
12 Old Saw – Tilt of the Lamp
13 Brian Eno – Last Step from the Surface
14 Joe Harvey-Whyte & Geir Sundstol – Otra Mantra
15 Chuck Johnson – Superior Mirage


Download

No comments:

Post a Comment