07 September, 2026

P611 Late Night Dub Eclipse



Has that kind of vibe, possibly because I’m finishing this one up while watching the lunar eclipse tonight (Aug 27th).  Not much to say other than I'm happy that I finally got to use this track from Ida in a mix somewhere.


01 Human Mesh Dance – Wet Moon
02 Richard H Kirk – Worldwar Three
03 Journeyman – 50CC (Part 1)
04 Muslimgauze (AP Reworks) – Citadel in Nightlight II
05 Sub Dub – Liquid Calling (Adham Shaikh Remix)
06 Drome – Hinterland, Kassler Kessel
07 Another Fine Day – Life Before Land
08 Electronic Eye – Counter Insurgent
09 The Disciples – Two Minds
10 Bandulu – Run Run
11 Skylab – Next
12 Ida – Shotgun (Brown Rice in a Magic Shop Dub)
13 Angelo Badalamenti – Dub Driving
14 Systemwide – Reclame-Montreal Winter Dub Remix (Deadbeat Remix)
15 Pole – Uberfahrt
16 Woodleigh Research Facility – Salacia


No comments:

Post a Comment