02 August, 2023

An update


 

For the last almost year I've diligently shared one mix a day, nearly every day.  I've got another 50 or so finished, and typically 100 or more in the works.   I never thought I could keep up this feverish pace forever.  Going forward my plan is to share 2-3 full mixes a week, giving me more time to work on new ones and actually digest more of the records I've been purchasing.

Not going anywhere, just slowing down a little.  I'm always open to requests and suggestions, and love discourse on any band, genre or musical topic.  Please call out other sites and mixes to me as well, I love finding something new.

2 comments:

  1. You cover a lot of ground! Thanks for all of the music you share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Diversity is the spice of life!

      Delete