30 May, 2023

258b - Ambient Techno mix 2





A little more rhythm than the previous half, but still utter bliss throughout.

00:00  Wada - Ex Nihlo track 09
04:32  DJ Spooky - Muzique Psychotique
09:26  Skylab - Next
14:22  Voodoo Warriors of Love - Sweat
22:16  Miasma - Lupine Stare
32:23  The Orb - Blue Room (Excerpt 605)
37:54  DJ Spooky vs The Freight Elevator Quartet - File Under Futurism (A Guy Called Gerald Ambient mix)
43:40  GAS - Timestretch / Earthloop
47:10  Siouxsie and The Banshees - Kiss Them For Me (Ambient Mix)
51:45  MLO - Sleeper


photo credit: https://wallpapersafari.com/sci-fi-wallpapers/

2 comments:

  1. If it's got sounds from the em:t label it's got to be good! Discovered this blog over the winter and just keep coming back for the high quality selections! Thanks for all the hard work you put into these, they've pretty much become a staple in my rotation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I am glad you are enjoying this stuff, I have a lot of fun making these mixes. I had thought of doing an all em:t mix, but feared it would be overkill. Now I'm thinking I may just dive into that for a future endeavor.

      Delete