23 December, 2023

348b A Whole Neu! World



Tributes and remixes can be a lot of fun to dive into.  From what I've come across, most are a pretty solid effort with not many weak links on those comps.  I've included multiple tracks from the one I have, and a few oddball tracks that crossed my path.  The only real omission I had intended to include is from Ciccone Youth, but that's not exactly a cover or a remix.   And yes, I did include one remix from Harmonia & Eno, but its close enough to a Neu! track that it fit in by my standards.

00:00  The Legendary Pink Dots - Super
04:10  Neu! Im Gluck (The National Remix)
12:05  Porcupine Tree - Hallogallo
15:41  Neu! - Fur Immer (Eye Remix)
21:51  Neu! - Weissensee (Fink Version)
28:37  Download - Hallo Gallo
36:27  Neu! - Super (Mogwai remix)
40:48  Autechre - Weissensee
49:33  Neu! - After Eight (They Hate Change cover)
51:38  Harmonia & Eno 76 - By The Riverside (Appleblim & Komonazmuk Remix)
59:16  Beyond the Wizards Sleeve - Hallogallo (I Swim Around rework 2008)
63:30  Betty Botox - Dingered & Rothered
69:45  James Plotkin - Lila Engel


photo credit: discogs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for an ever entertaining and dizzying array of mixes, Mooz, lots to enjoy and plenty of music that I've never heard before.

    Wishing you all the best for the holiday period and New Year. See you in '24!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Namaste. Looking forward to the wonderful music you share in 24 as well. Always a thoroughly enjoyable experience reading your write ups and diving into your mixes full of new experiences for me as well. Wishing you all the best!

      Delete