17 November, 2022

Episode 69 - Classic Rocks mix 1




In my opinion, a good classic rock mix is essential to any road trip.  Something everyone will know every song and can sing along.  It helps the time go by faster and more enjoyably.  I was partly inspired by all the great classics included in the Supernatural TV show soundtrack, but went well beyond that to include some personal favorites.  I am aware this is out of sequence with my numbering convention, I had delayed its publication because its so much more of a straightforward mix that is contrast to what I usually share, but I do listen to this a lot while driving so figured, what the heck!


00:00 The Velvet Underground - Rock and Roll
04:29 Joan Jett - Bad Reputation
07:15 Blue Oyster Cult - Burnin for You
11:41 Heart - Magic Man
17:07 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - All Along the Watchtower (Dylan)
21:03 Creedence Clearwater Revival - Bad Moon Rising
23:18 The Animals - House of the Rising Sun
27:44 The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man
30:43 Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love
33:32 Led Zeppelin - Traveling Riverside Blues
38:38 The Doobie Brothers - Long Train Runnin
41:59 The Allman Brothers - Ramblin Man
46:37 Kansas - Carry On My Wayward Son
51:53 Journey - Don't Stop Believing
56:44 Survivor - Eye of the Tiger
60:37 Styx - Renegade
64:40 Tom Petty - Refugee
67:55 Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and Joy

photo credit: stock image of rocks

No comments:

Post a Comment