22 September, 2022

My resources say, we are endless things

 




Hello everyone. This blog is a place where I will be sharing my mixes. I have been a music nut and hoarder for most of my life, amassing thousands of CDs, records, cassettes, and mp3s. One of my favorite hobbies is making mixes for myself and friends. I plan to share these mixes/podcasts frequently so other people can browse and enjoy this music as well.

I started this project as self-care in 2015, and have amassed hundreds of mixes, so the next several months will be catching up on these. I would love to hear feedback, comments, and suggestions. Chatting about bands and songs really gets the endorphins flowing. Music is food for our souls.

If you like the mix, you can click the picture to download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment