22 July, 2023

26 Legendary Pink Dots - Ballads and Acoustic songs





I held back on uploading this at the onset of my blog, and I have no idea why.  Catching up on that omission and sharing these wonderful mellow songs from one of the greatest and most prolific bands in my library.  I neglected to document track breaks when I mixed this last year, but that's OK, sit back, relax and enjoy these tracks as they come and go.

  Clockwise
  Birdie
  Someday
  Chain Surfing
  Stitching Time
  Ideal Home
  Lucifer Landed
  I Love You In Your Tragic Beauty
  The Ocean Cried Blue Murder On A Ferry In A Storm On A Walkman
  Waving At The Aeroplanes
  Out There Part Two
  A Sunset For A Swan
  On Another Shore
  The Angel Trail
  The Lovers (Part Two)


photo credit: 2008 Westword LPD Live Denver

No comments:

Post a Comment