07 September, 2024

457 Martial Industrial Folk mix 1




I went through a phase, for several years, where I immersed myself in dark ambient, militant pop and neo-folk music spurred on by listening to Der Blutharsch a little too often.  Some of this stuff stuck with me and years later I pulled together some more tracks that I still enjoy, if that's the right word for it.  


00:00  A Challenge of Honour - Paranoid Theories
04:09  Toroidh - The Final Testament
05:54  Sophia - Herbstwerk
10:02  The Protagonist - Zoroaster
15:54  Blood Axis & Les Joyaux de la Princesse - Minutes D'Absinthe (D'Apres Un Nouvelle De Corelli)
16:49  In Slaughter Natives - Skin Sore Eyes (Final Structure)
22:47  Arditi - Untitled
27:11  Allerseelen - Nest
31:06  Silence & Strength - Untitled
33:39  Derniere Volonte - Der Blutharsch
37:18  Tribe of Circle - Wir Kapitulieren Niemals!
41:41  Einsturzende Neubauten - Salamandrina
44:41  Allerseelen - Cordon Dorado
46:28  Forseti - Sturmgeweiht
50:03  Toroidh - Europe is Dead


2 comments:

  1. Would you classify Death In June here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely yes! Despite their politics and imagery, and the negative stories I've heard about Douglas, they do still have some quality music that fits perfectly in a mix like this. I can't say why I omitted them, just wanted to go a different direction I suppose. I will certainly have them in upcoming mixes.

      Delete