04 September, 2023

314c Andrew Liles Drone



Third mix in far reaching drone territory now.  As expected, long tracks make up most of this mix.  I find this stuff mesmerizing and near trance inducing.  Far from background music, this takes my attention away from whatever I'm working on.  Don't forget to check the Andrew Liles Mixcloud page, for his amusing stretched out takes on familiar songs.

00:00  Religion A Valiant Attempt at Rationale (Black Out)
10:35  Untitled (Miscellany 1)
19:40  Is There Anybody There (?)
27:08  Soliloquy for Lile(S)Th by Nurse with Wound (In My Father's House are Many Mansions)
31:50  Dormiveglia (My Long Accumulating Discontent)
35:32  Aviophilia by Jonathan Coleclough (In My Father's House are Many Mansions)
41:30  Version 4 (Viva! Raudive!)
51:53  Hennaed Hand of Glory I (Miscellany 2)
60:26  Something To Do With Hans Bellmer In A Pub At Last Orders Using 15th Century Rural Magic by Bass Communion (In My Father's House are Many Mansions)
66:02  Solitaire Again (Black Panther)
68:00  Beneath Green Wave, Or In The Brown Mould (An Un World)


photo credit: Discogs

No comments:

Post a Comment