06 February, 2023

Episode 170 - The Tear Garden Jams



If you're not already familiar, the Tear Garden is a bit of an industrial supergroup comprised of members from Skinny Puppy and Legendary Pink Dots.  Spread across five albums, the "Empathy Sessions" were slowly released over several years.  I loved digesting these in small doses, but eventually I felt the need to compile them in one long mix.  I have no idea if this is the order they were recorded, I am basing it all on the titles provided by the band.  Overall an enjoyable trip.

00:00  Empathy with the Devil
07:38  Extract from the Empathy Session
22:06  Extract from Empathy No2
31:37  Extract from Empathy No3
33:17  Empathy Unleashed
57:13  Do It Yourself From A-Z Part 1
62:38  Do It Yourself From A-Z Part 2

photo credit: common image shared for Tear Garden online, I really don't recall its origins

No comments:

Post a Comment