14 July, 2025

546 Lushed



A wonderful track from Orbital with some classic remixes, and here 32 years after its release I'm still coming back to it time and time again.   What I've done for this mix is include those originals (1-3) and era remixes (3-5, 7, 13) along with bootleg (9-10) and disguised remixes (6, 8, 12, 14) from peers and modern artists.  I read that Vapourspace created four remixes, and only as of recently two of them have been released.  Hopeful the remaining tracks will see the light of day sometime.  Despite this being 14 versions of the same track, there is plenty of depth and variety making it an engaging listen all the way through.


00:00  Orbital - Lush 3-1
05:39  Orbital - Lush 3-2
10:20  Underworld - Lush 3-3
23:08  Psychick Warriors OV Gaia - Lush 3-4 (Warrior Drift)
33:44  C.J. Bolland - Lush 3-5
39:55  Vapourspace - Space Walk (Uranic Myrigth)
45:01  Orbital - Lush (Euro-Tunnel Disaster '94)
51:48  The Drum Club - De-Lushed
61:17  Dabro - Lush (remix)
66:43  Salt Tank - Lush (Guitar mix)
73:36  Confidence Man - Re-Lush
78:50  The Drum Club - De-Lushed (Stars Above the Campfire mix)
83:47  Orbital - Lush (1926 Trancendance mix)
89:11  Vapourspace - Lush (Spacewalk mix)


7 comments:

  1. Could Orbital "Lushed" please be re-uploaded ?, missed out on the link first time around, thank you and welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! thank you, that was fast, might one suggest a compilation of Orbital remixes for other artists as a future project ? Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the suggestion. I may dive into this, though I generally try not to duplicate the work of others. Check this link for Future Vintage's selection of Orbital remixes (they have linked far more than I have in my collection).

      https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLRYkzTIWKInFp_czQGZFmBY6WozP2uEM_&si=JA7D_obrDEC-Es7V

      Delete
  3. Hi! Sorry to be a bother but the link seems to be wrong ? says:P623 mix620 relations

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its no bother, please keep me honest here. I'm travelling and was a bit rushed with the update. The link is fixed now.

      Delete