01 June, 2024

433 First of all, this too shall pass




This is a fan made soundtrack for a show that doesn't have an official soundtrack released.  I can make this fun by not mentioning the title to the show, though I doubt its hard to figure out.  Bonus if you can pick out the track in this list that was only mentioned, not played on the show.  It's not the greatest show ever, but has some tremendously funny parts and characters.  I usually only watch this one after a few (several) beers.  Still, damn near every episode has incredible music chosen and really accentuates the specific scenes.  I've seen other fan made playlists that either cover every track from the show, or highlight some of the songs I'm not as interested in.   This is the kind of show and soundtrack that reminds me that as much as I think I know about bands and music, there is always a whole world to explore.

00:00  Japanther - First of All
02:11  Les Savy Fav - What Would Wolves Do
05:04  Relations - Take No Sides
08:54  And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - The Rest Will Follow
12:10  The Good News - Backstage Underage
16:14  Sunshine - Two Hundred Grand
20:20  Taylor Knox - One In A Billion 
23:55  Primitive Radio Gods - Standing Outside a Broken Phone Booth with Money in My Hand
29:16  Vacationer - Be With You
32:05  Milk & Bone - Pressure
35:48  Toro Y Moi - Blessa
38:31  Dan Deacon - True Thrush
43:10  Purity Ring - Fineshrine
46:37  Joel Plaskett Emergency - Fashionable People
50:43  Harmonium - Un Musicien Parmi Tant D Autres
57:39  Louise Burns - Burning Bridges
60:49  Adam Sabla - Now I Know Better
63:47  Toulouse - It Always Happens This Way
66:56  No Age - Eraser
69:52  Shimmering Stars - I'm Gonna Try
71:44  Tomorrows Tulips - Untitled
74:04  Dead Ghosts - Getting Older
76:07  Shannon and the Clams - Hey Willy
78:43  White Reaper - Last 4th of July
80:01  The Hunches - Static Disaster
82:42  The New Values - Straight Line
84:51  Tommy and the Commies - Permanent Fixture
86:39  OK Go - This Too Shall Pass



photo credit: found meme

No comments:

Post a Comment